Search results

1. jockwalker1@mac.com

Rocking Toilet

Thanks everyone! All good ideas.
  2. jockwalker1@mac.com

Rocking Toilet

I am sure this question has been asked a million times. After installing our new toilet, there is slight movement from side to side. I put a small shim on one side to keep it from rocking. Is there a better way to correct the problem? Thanks!
  3. jockwalker1@mac.com

Lost water pressure

I am going with the same model Franklin box that has the reset.
  4. jockwalker1@mac.com

Lost water pressure

I think we solved the mystery. Every time we pressed the reset switch, there would be a spark. One of the capactor wires had come loose. Close enough to spark and work every now and then. It is a Franklin box and I will be replacing the whole unit instead of messing around with just the...
  5. jockwalker1@mac.com

Lost water pressure

they are in the control box
  6. jockwalker1@mac.com

Lost water pressure

Well, I located the reset switches and I was able to get the pump to fill up the tank. I went to work and received a call from the wife and the water pressure took another dump. I told her how get to the reset and was able to fill her up again. Something is causing it to trip. Guess I will take...
  7. jockwalker1@mac.com

Lost water pressure

Thanks. I have an electrician friend that can check it out for me.
  8. jockwalker1@mac.com

Lost water pressure

Thanks. I will check it out.
  9. jockwalker1@mac.com

Lost water pressure

It is an inground pump. Could the low pressure trip be just above ground? (If there is one) Thanks!
  10. jockwalker1@mac.com

Lost water pressure

We have lost all water pressure and pump is not kicking on. I checked circuit breaker and nothing has been tripped. I have lived in the city most of my life with no pumps to deal with. Is there a reset or anything in the wellhouse that I can check?? Thanks! Jeff
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks