Search results

1. D

Lav Faucet placement

I am installling a drop in sink w/ no holes, the faucet will be deckmount. My question - what is the proper distance from the faucet to the sink edge? the sink is 18 x 13" and has about a 1 inch border, the faucet is a high spout (3.5") and a 4.5" reach, 2.5" diameter. With the countertop...
  2. D

Air tub blower placement

I have a Hydrosystems air tub that i have yet to install. I was reading how some air tub blower motors are loud and they can be located 10-15 feet away from the tub. Does it seem to be the case that the blowers are loud? and does anyone know about Hydrosystems specifically? Thanks!
  3. D

new shower valve decision

I am putting in an air tub and new shower fixtures. (using a roman tub filler) I am trying to decide on a shower valve - to support the shower head -and- a hand held shower (HH) - and that includes a diverter in the valve. I like the looks of a couple of the pressure-balancing valves...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks