Search results

1. hudson75

Urine around base of toilet even after wax ring replaced.

try some food color in a bucket of water, pour it through should definitely point to or eliminate a leak.
  2. hudson75

Can't secure Flange

I ran across this the other day. might help with the leveling part http://www.quickfixplumbingproducts.com/floor%20plate%20brochure.htm
  3. hudson75

Choosing New Toilets

Not sure . Bought the house new six years ago. Spec home. Most everthing ontractor grade . The wife scrubed the decal off early on. Could have mentioned. I replaced my self. Piece of cake. Only problem I fogot to get new T bolts. Had to make a quick trip to Lowes. Also used a couple of shimes...
  4. hudson75

Choosing New Toilets

Insatalled a Kohler Cimarron elongated last week. Love it. Don't know why I waited so long. Load it heavy, use lots of paper "I'm an old man" one flush and its gone. Previously never less then three. and the some times clog.
  5. hudson75

Kohler Cimarron Flush

Inside of the Cimarron tank. Just finished installing Kohler Cimarron. Haven't given it any heavy duty work yet. When I flush only half the water leaves the tank and the flapper drops immediately. If I hold the lever the tank empties. Wondering if this is normal?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks