Search results

1. TripleE711

Lack of hot water in both showers

The downstairs faucet is a worry for me because I'm not sure what I'll need to put the whole handle and face plate(?) back on the shower wall and seal it back on. It looks like there is some sort of sealant already around the main screw on the faceplate(?) and I don't want to damage anything...
  2. TripleE711

Push/Pull drain removal

Another fun post from Miss Forum Newbie. My upstairs tub/shower combo has a drain installed that I've read as being called a push/pull drain or a "clicker" drain. We've been having problems with the water draining sooooooooooo slooooooooooowly to the point that at the end of a shower (less...
  3. TripleE711

Lack of hot water in both showers

I'm a forum newbie (and a non-plumbing savy girl) so bear with my lack of term-correctness. :) And before anyone jumps my case because my situation may be similar to someone elses, I did try to read through a lot of the forum and the archives but nothing really touched on my whole situation...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks