Search results

1. jboyles

Feedback Before Inspection

Hi all, Over the last several months, I've been remodeling my master bathroom. I believe I've done everything properly, but wanted to post some pictures to get your opinion before the inspector comes on Monday. Unfortunately, I had a misunderstanding with the permitting office and thought I...
  2. jboyles

Master Bathroom Remodel Questions

Hi All, I tore out my previous shower stall/garden tub combo to build out a large single shower (~40"x 60"). The demo is pretty much completed, except for a couple spots of drywall. I have moved the existing 2" shower drain about 6-8" to accommodate a linear drain from USG/Infinity Drain. I...
  3. jboyles

Pipe layout for linear shower conversion from old tub

Hello all! I'm doing a master bath remodel in the house I recently purchased. Originally, it had a small shower stall with an oversized tub next to it. I have since removed both and have the space down to studs and slab. I'm planning on installing a linear shower drain system where the old tub...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks