Search results

1. L

Removing Basement Rough-In

Here are some pics of what I'm dealng with... Any advice or comments would be appreciated.
  2. L

Yes... you are absolutely correct and I agree with your statement above. The issue is that my home is a two storey 1700 square foot dwelling which means that I have limited space in the basement. The house already has three bathrooms. The rough in that is in the basement is probably in the worst...
  3. L

I need to remove the existing pipes for my basement rough in as I will be finising my basement and do not need a washroom. It appears that I have one pipe for a toilet, one for a shower, one for a sink and one for a vent. These pipes currently extend a couple of feet above the concrete floor and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks