Search results

1. eyeglow

Thanks for all the help

I didn't have time to say thanks to all of you that helped me get this plumbing plan put together. I took the plans into the planning dept this morning so we'll see how it goes. It looked great to me but the plumber I hire might not like the way it's laid out... oh well... I just wanted to get...
  2. eyeglow

Plumbing - Does this look right?

Lets see how I did I hope I understood you correctly HJ.... here's what I have so far... The way it sounds, I don't have a vent.... I must have misunderstood you.
  3. eyeglow

New Layout HJ, took your advice and redid the drawing. Am I getting close?
  4. eyeglow

A friend of mine has taken pity on me and sent me this layout. But I'm wondering about this, it's just to simple looking. Is this correct? His draft doesn't show the drain line going to the septic, it's on the back side. Anyway, I'm trying really hard to learn all this stuff.
  5. eyeglow

Water Line Layout

Forget This Post I have no idea where my head was when I posted this message. I completely forgot we're using tankless units in bath and kitchen. lol.... I guess I'm losing my mind now... Thanks,
  6. eyeglow

New Construction Plumbing Layout

Hiring a Pro I have no intentions of doing the plumbing myself as I've stated. I know we won't get to the plumbing until Spring time. I can't hire a plumber until then but that doesn't help me now.
  7. eyeglow

More Info for PhilH2 The walls are 2x6. New construction. I'm going in as an Owner/Builder but the stem walls, plumbing and septic system will all be contracted out. I can do the rest myself. I've contacted 4 plumbers out my way but they've all said the same thing. They will bid on the...
  8. eyeglow

Water Line Layout

Water Faucets About 10' out the back door is the main water shut off. The kit sink, washer, bath sink and toilet will have it's own shut off valve. The outside faucets have already been installed on a separate line. I'm not sure what you mean by "do you want the water to come in under your...
  9. eyeglow

Water Line Layout

I'm sending a drawing of the water lines and how I think it would be laid out. I know I'm giving you guys a run for your money in laying out all this stuff. Too bad I can't grasp it like I should. So here's the layout for the water lines. Main line is out the back door so I'm assuming it...
  10. eyeglow

Vent Pipe I don't think it will be a 45, it will end up more like 1 16 bend. The house is up 30" off the ground. The 3" drain pipe will start out at the toilet then it must be buried in the ground before it hits the front porch (located next to the septic tank). So there's only 12' to make...
  11. eyeglow

New Drawing Thanks everyone for the info... Hopefully this new drawing is getting me closer. On the new drawing I didn't draw in where the vents will be but I'm assuming that the bathroom one can be vented right above the first Wye after the toilet. Is that correct? The next vent is in the...
  12. eyeglow

Lets try again.. Ok, I went back to the old print and hopefully I was able to understand what I was suppose to do. I had no idea it was this hard to put this together. I changed some things. I also forgot to put in the main water line and where to connect it to. I can do most things but...
  13. eyeglow

Revamped Plan - Am I getting close? I want to thank everyone for there response to my questions. I hope I'm heading in the right direction on this. I like the idea of running the pipe along the outside, it just looks cleaner. However, I'm no plumber so please let me know if this is not...
  14. eyeglow

I'm on the final phase of my home plans but the plumbing layout has me stumped. I'm including an attachment in the hopes a plumbing person can tell me if I'm going in the right direction. I have no idea how to layout this pipe work...Only guessing at this. House is on a raised foundation and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks