Search results

1. SDRenovation

2570 Valve gpm flow rates - should Moen know this stuff?

This morning I was on the phone with Moens technical support after I called yesterday, made an appointment and waited until this morning for my "scheduled call back time" to be able to talk to them. I was double checking that the 2570 Posi-Temp valve is the one I want to use in my master...
  2. SDRenovation

Help me choose a shower mixer

I've got some questions about shower mixers and I'm hoping I can get some recommendations on how to choose them and what I should be paying attention to. I am re-building a walk in shower and a tub/shower combo from scratch. I'll be running all new copper water lines (3/4"). Both bathrooms are...
  3. SDRenovation

Kitchen sink p trap. One or two?

I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on the pros and cons of dual p-traps for a dual basin kitchen sink. I've looked at a lot of other people's set ups and the only thing I really learned to dislike at our last house was the baffle in the 90 on the output from the disposal where the line runs...
  4. SDRenovation

Cast Iron Tub 30"x60" recommendations please

I'm looking for recommendations for a cast iron tub, 30"x60". Looked at the Kohler tubs (they only make 4 in that size), but the problems many many people have had trying to keep the non-slip on the bottom of those has me looking for another manufacturer. I like Kohler's Bellwether because it...
  5. SDRenovation

Whole house ABS

This is my first post, so thanks for reading. I have been lurking here for about 6 months trying to absorb so much of the information and great knowledge since we got into the serious renovating work on our house. I want to thank all of you in advance for taking the time to review my work and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks