Search results

1. Lloyd Parlee

Asbestos pipe wrap?

Any help with identifying this pipe wrap if it has asbestos in it. I know it’s best to just test it.
  2. Lloyd Parlee

Extended Cab Small Parts Storage.

Got a new truck, downsized from a 16’ dually box truck that I hated to drive. Thought I’d share my extended cab parts bins if anyone was interested. Not a carpenter as you can tell but it’s worked out well.
  3. Lloyd Parlee

Almost $3000 50G NG Water Heater Swap

Saw this the other day. Installed 3 months prior. Kind of speechless. You can charge whatever you want, but it better not leak at $3G (it did) SW VA Inspected (passed) by the county Saw the receipts: Water heater install (6 year BW) $2200 Expansion tank $650 Permit$150 They threw in a $150...
  4. Lloyd Parlee

American Standard Ultra Font, Help ID this faucet.

Any idea what this atrocity is? It has a built in regulator/PRV, works great till there's air in the lines then it shoots you right in the face.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks