Search results

1. M

How do I remove the handle?

Answer? Bob, see "Old American Standard push pull faucet" thread for a possible solution to your problem. Good Luck:)
  2. M

Old American Standard push pull faucet

Problem solved After getting into a contortionists position and almost having to stand on my head, I found that by turning faucet full on, i.e. tipping the top of the cap back and the bottom out, I could see a small set screw holding the handle in place. I hope this will help anyone else with...
  3. M

Thanks I thank you both for your replies. I don't know about junk Mark, this faucet is at least 40 years old with constant daily use. But you and Verdeboy are right, I may have to resort to force. The reason I need to replace it is because the handle is broken off. I just propped it up for...
  4. M

Photos Here is a picture.
  5. M

How do I remove the handle?

Same problem I have the same problem with the same kind of faucet only mine has a rectangular cover behind it and is an American Standard. It doesn't have a cap and I can't find any set screws. I need help too!! TIA....Mike
  6. M

I have an old American Standard faucet in my bathtub/shower that I think is a N1030 series push pull (circa 1960) that I am trying to remove. Is there any way to remove it from the front? It looks like I will have to go in through the wall behind it but I hope not. The problem is that I can't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks