Search results

1. Ddanrr

Softeners, resin, and iron removal

I have been shopping for a new softener, since the old sears model has given out. My well water tested with a hardness of 35 gpg, and with significant iron. Water usage average is 161 gallons a day with 2 people. Have been reading the forum here enough to learn to avoid the box stores...
  2. Ddanrr

No water, well pump won't turn on, electrical question:

Well the water stopped running in the house today, the pump will not turn on. The pressure switch is fine, it is engaged to on. The wires have power. However in the box that contains the relay, the starting capacitor, and the running capacitor, I think there is a problem. The relay that turns on...
  3. Ddanrr

Pressure switch bounces on and off when disengaging

I had a square D well pressure switch that was old and started to leak. So I put in a new switch. The problem now is when the switch reaches the cutoff pressure and shuts off, it bounces, or opens and closes the contacts several times (usually 2 or 3 times then stays off). This causes power...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks