Search results

1. M

Any tips for removing old metal basin

New Thinking on old Tank Say, you guys have got me thinking (that's why I love this forum!). I believe this tank may well be cast iron. If that is the case and it is cast iron, how likely is it that it has rotted/rusted out such that it no longer holds water? The reason I ask is, if it...
  2. M

Metal Basin removal statjunk, That would be fairly difficult for 2 reasons. One, the tank is buried about 2 feet into the basement floor and two, I don't have a sawzall ! But, I thank you for your suggestion. I could borrow a sawzall. I will definitely look into that. I...
  3. M

I am replacing an old toilet ejection system in basement used for toilet, sink, and shower only. It has a metal basin 24†deep and 24†round with 2 two covered access holes in the basin top. The pump extends down through one of the holes with motor sitting on top of the basin. I have no...
  4. M

Strange behavior - must be spring

Thanks for getting back to me. Someone suggested to me today that it could be a fuse that is connected to the timer. That can be checked fairly easily. I agree it is not worth putting a lot time/effort into trying to fix it. But, I just want to determine that it is not something simple...
  5. M

Strange behavior - must be spring

I have an in-ground sprinkler system with 7 zones. It is at least 14 years old and is run by a RainBird RC-7A controller. Yesterday, I turned it on first time this year. Zone 1 heads popped up and sprayed as normal then shut down about a minute later. Timer is set 10 mins. I reset and tried...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks