Search results

1. Cr0ntab

Cleanout tie in?

Hey All, Location: Southern California I have a 3" ABS clean out on the side of my house and I wanted to see if it was possible to repurpose this as a tie in for an outdoor bathroom for our pool. It currently has a threaded cap (that isn't glued in, I broke out a small amount of concrete...
  2. Cr0ntab

Fleck 5600 SXT settings

Hello, I wanted to see if I could get a second set of eyes on how my new water softener is configured. We've never had a water softener on this home, so it's all new to us. I used the Hach 5-B hardness test and I averaged 9.06 GPG over 5 tests. 2 People (2 adults) + 1 guest 3 bathrooms...
  3. Cr0ntab

Which water heater?

I'm looking into purchasing a new water heater to replace our 21 year old 50 gallon A.O. smith. I've narrowed it down to two that are available at home depot. Rheem 80 Gallon Hybrid Heat Pump Model: XE80T10HD50U1 First Hour Rating: 89 Gallons 90* Recovery: 29 GPH Energy Guide Yearly Usage...
  4. Cr0ntab

Manual J Questions

Hey All, I wanted to get a manual J performed on my house so I bought a 2mo subscription for the hvac-calc software. I put in most of my numbers as correct as I could. For example, the first floor family room has cathedral ceilings through to the second floor for instance, wasn't sure how to...
  5. Cr0ntab

Softener Copper Pipe Routing Feedback

Hey Guys, As the title states I'm looking for feedback on how to route some copper pipe. I want to install a water softener for my home but I don't have a loop already plumbed in. As such, I'm going to tie into the main and just soften all the water. The main for the home is a 1" copper line...
  6. Cr0ntab

What type of fitting is this?

As the title states, what is this thing called? https://photos.app.goo.gl/8Pux6KtcrNpUFExJ3 The one in the photo is a 1-1/4" x 1/2" x 1-1/4" I need to find one that is 1-1/4" x 3/4" x 1-1/4" but I don't know what the heck this thing is called.
  7. Cr0ntab

Humidifier Install Questions

Hey Guys! I want to install a humidifier for my new home. I just moved in and the RH levels have been incredibly low from what we're used to. (Used to having 40-50%, now we average 11-20%) The wife and I have had very dry skin, chapped lips, and lots of nose bleeds since moving in a few weeks...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks