Search results

1. J

I need help understanding flange extenders

Are closet flanges solvent welded to the PVC riser? I am reading the word "glue" often in reference to closet flanges. Is this just another term for a solvent weld or something different? I have been assuming that the closet flange is solvent welded. If it is just some kind of...
  2. J

I agree that extending the pipe and putting a new flange on the new finished floor is the ideal solution. Unfortunately, I do not have access from underneath. Looking down from above, it looks like there is about 2 inches of PVC between the bottom of the flange assembly and an elbow...
  3. J

I have read many different threads/posts about flange extenders and still am confused. I am removing the vinyl floor in my bathroom and installing hardibacker plus tile over the existing plywood subfloor so I need to raise the flange about 5/8 to 3/4 in. or so. My existing trap/flange is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks