Search results

1. mcat

Cast iron pipe to pvc - connection questions

Hey all, My kitchen sink no longer drains at all which upon closer investigation looks like it's a cast iron pipe that I believe is just blocked or rusted shut now. ( what initially was thought to be a clogged p-trap, turned out after cleaning, to be a wolverine brass p-trap that had eroded so...
  2. mcat

3-way switch possible to wire another switch from constant hot

I've run into a snag with a rewiring project in my kitchen. The original wiring is old black almost asphalt like coated 2 wire wrapped in heavy amounts of brown paper that when stripped is just plastic/rubber coated white/black wires without ground. I'm replacing all of it with new romex with...
  3. mcat

Ok to shut off main water with forced hot water heater

Hello everyone, I need to shut off the main line in my house, the old school gate style twist knob shut off valves, hopefully will hold, so I can fix a cracked solder joint in a T that is the result of my installing a new gas hot water heater last night. The leak is around 1 or 2 drops in an 8...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks