Search results

1. T

Hotwater Heating

The reason I want to install underfloor heating is because my familyroom is so far away from the warm air furnace the room is always 4 or 5 degrees cooler than the rest of the house, I have checked the return air ducts, also the room has a very large window. I will be using heat transfer plates...
  2. T

Hotwater Heating

I want to install underfloor hotwater heating in my family room, tried every contractor in the yellow pages, none would even bother to give me a price, so I am going to try and do it myself. I am an electrician by trade and have soldered copper pipe before, so I am fairly handy. The house is...
  3. T

Pipe Volume

Thanks to every one that has replied to my question. it has been a great help. regards tel
  4. T

Pipe Volume

Thanks guys.. That was about what I thought.. My problem is I am thinking of having underfloor hotwater heating system installed in my family room, and the contractor is telling me I need about a 30 gal elec hotwater tank, seems alot to me.. Any thoughts? Cheers tel
  5. T

Pipe Volume

Sorry about that.. 1/2 pex, I want to use it for underfloor hotwater heating system. Thanks tel
  6. T

Pipe Volume

Can anyone tell me how to work out how much water a lengh of pipe will hold. What I want to know is, how much water will it take to fill 500' of PEX pipe. Regards tel
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks