Search results

1. Charlie P

Macerating toilet HP ??

Will be installing an up flush toilet in a full bathroom.The bathroom is complete except for the up flush itself.I searched 1/2hp vs 1hp but never found any useful info . This bathroom will be for the bunk room for the 5 grandkids. My thoughts ( which could be totally wrong) are, the 1hp would...
  2. Charlie P

I need Weil Mclain help in South Jersey

I have A company installing my boiler (WM ultra 80 gas) that was supposed to know it all ,and they dont have a clue. They swear they installed 5 of them,but i found out today they didn't know what the Outdoor temp reset was. That's when I got scared. They came in $500 higher then the other guy...
  3. Charlie P

Why would you use prority DHW , Can I do this ? 80K Gas Weil-Mclain ultra

Im replacing 100k oil burner with an 80K Gas WeilMclain ultra. The 100k was over sized as we found out from a heat loss of 55k My oil burner has 3 zones ,that includes DHW from a 40gal boiler mate. the DHW is not zoned priority so if the other 2 zones and the DHW are all calling for heat ,they...
  4. Charlie P

sewage pump problems

I sheetrocked a room that has the sewage pump alarm in it, so during the process The wires at the alarm (The ones that go to the circuit breaker, the pump and the alarm) got all mixed up. At first the breaker in the panel kept triping,then the electrician switched the wires around and the pump...
  5. Charlie P

Elec HWH

I'm about ready to pick up a 80g HWH from Home depot or Lowes. Can they be layed down for transport? They have 2 different wattages(4500 and 5500,I think)I plan on getting the higher wattage figureing it will heat up faster And is there a certin brand I should stay away from? Thank You
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks