Search results

1. U

What can I try next for a shower head leak?

Well I got into the faucet this weekend and found a pretty bizarre looking situation. I had the replacement cartridge and an extra set of of seats & springs ready. I used the rag trick and the nut came off just fine, then I slipped the sleeve & plate off. When I took off the plate I saw the...
  2. U

Okay, I decided to take and post a picture so I'm sure to do the right thing. I didn't see a bonnet nut based on what I've seen before, so does anyone recognize this part and what I should do next? Should I unscrew the large silver part that's in the middle? Any advice appreciated. Thanks.
  3. U

Thanks for all the advice. I will have to turn off the main water supply, so I'll be sure I have a good plan before proceeding. Any tips on loosening a tough part? Is there something you can use to loosen it up before getting out the tools? I'll keep you posted. Amy
  4. U

It is a Delta, but I can't find any other numbers or letters except MP-6. When I take off the knob there is a brass fixture that has a piece going straight across & a hole in the middle (where the knob screwed into). This brass fixture is surrounded by what looks like a white plastic. There...
  5. U

Thanks. I'll take a look tonight to find the brand/model or take a picture to post.
  6. U

Hi everyone- I've read previous posts and didn't find my exact problem (though it may be because I don't understand all the words - seats, valves, washers, o ring). We have a stand-up shower with one middle turn on knob for hot/cold. There has been a slow leak from the shower head for a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks