Search results

1. A

Water system design - untrusting contractor

Thank you so much for your replies. Gary, you are right, it is a 6-inch well. The house is for a 6-member family. I am glad to hear about the cable guards, I requested them last week. In fact, I requested all the "add on's" to the well not the contractor. Maybe it is a bit overkill. I just...
  2. A

Thanks for your reply Bob. I will look into the Subgard and Pumptec. Is there any concern with having an 80-gal pressure tank with a low-yield well (estimated 9gpm)? Thanks again.
  3. A

Water system design advice We are currently building a home in Pennsylvania (4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, dishwasher, washing machine) and our contractor is designing/installing water system on his own (no plumber). As we have learned through this process, he unfortunately likes to cut corners...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks