Search results

1. Woodsman

How do I set up a shared well so my neighbor can't run my tank dry?

I'm the developer and ... I don't think I have a choice about sharing. I'm on top of a mountain and my lot is near the edge of a big rock cliff and have slim prospects of getting any water on this 2 acre tract. The adjoining tract is farther from the edge of the world and has an 800 foot well...
  2. Woodsman

Thanks Thanks for the good advice. I'll use it well (pun intended).:)
  3. Woodsman

Well can't supply load of open faucet or failed pipe. The well cannot produce enough water continuously. If a faucet is left open or a pipe fails, the well will not be able to supply that constant load. That is what I want to deal with ahead of time.
  4. Woodsman

I'm going to have a shared well with one to three other households (vacation homes). How can I set up a system so that if my neighbor leaves his faucet running for days, it won't suck the system dry?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks