Search results

1. intel2020

Current Practice for New Homes -- Cold Water Kitchen Tap....

Opinions or facts please. Delivering soft or hard water (city supplied) to cold water kitchen tap. Heard the pros and cons over the years. With many great and knowledgeable people on this board, what is the prevailing practices in recent years on this topic? Is there cities/counties/states...
  2. intel2020

Main kitchen faucet, RO system (for drinking/Ice) on hard water

I just learned today that my home in Las Vegas, built ~1995, has the cold water kitchen faucet plumbed on hard water line. This includes connections plumbed for RO system that feeds ice maker. Was told that this was not an uncommon practice until ~2000 - 2005. I have been testing all my...
  3. intel2020

Repair 2007 Fleck 9100 system or get a new system, that is the question...

Hello All, New to this site. Great discussions here!! I live in Henderson NV, right next to Las Vegas. I had a [** Edit ** from 9100 to 9000 as I have a brass, not plastic valve] Fleck 9000 (non digital) system installed when we moved here 10 years ago. In the past couple of months, I have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks