Search results

1. H

roofers help me

thanks guys, like I said, just wanted to get another sane mind. The roofer has assured us that he "will take care of it" however, I don't see how. Roof is very slight pitch, barely enough to crawl through. Rafters are still square, and level, believe it or not. Problem is, one outside wall...
  2. H

roofers help me

Thanks, just wanted someone elses opinion. In one spot, basically in the middle of the roof, they piled approx 12 bundles directly on the peak, in the space of a bundle by a bundle. Building material company came back out, and offloaded the roof, but by that time, damage was done. Their reply...
  3. H

roofers help me

I have a 50's prefab house. Roofer had shingles roof delivered, and noticed within a day that walls were seperating. Roofer has basically said "OOPS" but nothing he can do. There is an I beam running down the center of the house, with the ceiling joists strapped to it. How can the house be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks