Search results

1. ultimachi

Is there a class action lawsuit against Kitec piping?

I don't get it.....you think I would sign up on a plumbing site just to lie about my pipes busting? And a plumber wouldn't lie? Maybe not, but what it looks like is that none of them wanted anything to do with repairing this piping. They suggested a complete repiping of the whole house. To me it...
  2. ultimachi

Oh YES!!! Exactly what I've been waiting for. Couldn't have been better timing. The homeowners insurance is ready to settle, and the warranty company is avoiding my requests for action. I'm starting to get tired of this. Do I still have to hire a lawyer even though this lawsuit is in motion...
  3. ultimachi

Sorry for the long delay again. Ok. I spoke to a plumber that I was referred to by the homeowners insurance adjuster (not the warranty company just to be clear). The plumber also stated that Kitec is still in business, just like you guys stated. He also stated that it is repairable. The...
  4. ultimachi

Hey guys....sorry for another long delay. I will take pics of this nightmare and post them up. The pipe is going to the master shower. There's 2 plastic pipes in there going into 2 copper pipes. They're held on there by some plastic fittings. Well the one that blew was orange in color and says...
  5. ultimachi

Sorry for the long delay. Ok here's the update. The warranty company keeps sending out plumbers from different companies as if they're going to actually fix the problem. But they all say the same thing. "We will not touch this piping due to liability issues. They don't make the fittings nor...
  6. ultimachi

I recently just bought my first house a little over a month ago. One of my water pipes blew and flooded the house while we were asleep. The home warranty company sent out a couple plumbers to fix the problem, but both say that this Kitec plumbing has been recalled and is not repairable. They...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks