Search results

1. T

Male copper adapter to shower valve slight drip?

I always disassemble the valve, pipe dope the male adapter, and wrap the valve body and as much of the male adapter threads as possible with a wet rag. I found that when heating the fitting to solder the joint the fitting and the valve body expand at different rates, copper to brass, and a...
  2. T

Two sandpoints on one pump

Bob Could the 18 seive point in fine sand cause the point to pack on the outside and thereby cause the point to deliver less water? Some fine sand comes through the point along with yellow water while pumping with the pitcher pump. After running the well with the electric pump the water will...
  3. T

Two sandpoints on one pump

One well point currently will deliver 5 gal per min with a 20inch vac with a gould 1hp pump. The point is 25ft 6inch down, and has a 3ft screen with a #18 seive. If I added a second point 8 - 10 ft away and keep the piping the same distance from the pump, and the point the same depth can I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks