Search results

1. Duane Morse

Toto Ultramax II model numbers do not match

I have a new part coming, but everyone says this is a new system, only out for 6 months to a year, that's why you can't see a part number or just buy a new seal. I got the whole valve-tower-assembly all together.
  2. Duane Morse

There is supposed to be a seal at the base of the flush tower, it came from the supplier/factory without one.
  3. Duane Morse

The leak is actually from the flush valve body where the plastic bottom meets the porcelain. Is there supposed to be a seal on that where it clamps to the tank? I let it fill only about 1" and shut off the water with the part rotated out, and could see water running down the back side of the...
  4. Duane Morse

Thanks Terry, I'll check it out. Never had any other toilets that didn't work right out of the box.
  5. Duane Morse

The flush valve is not sealing properly, or the water would stay in the tank. So not the fill valve. This is brand new right out of the box yesterday. The issue is not about how much the tank holds as it is the same size fixture using different components to achieve the 1 gpf or 1.28 gpf. The...
  6. Duane Morse

I have the same situation with the box as MS604114CEF(G), the stamp inside and actual flush tower. Mine says CST604CEFGT 1.0 gal flush inside the tank, but it has the 1.28 gal flush tower, which is what I ordered. The real problem is that there is a problem with the water draining out from the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks