Search results

1. Bonnie

Dishwasher won't drain

I bought a new house in June 2004 that came with a GE Triton dishwasher. It has been used < 20 times. Now when I run the dishwasher, the tub does not completely drain of water. There is about 1/2-3/4 inch of water in the bottom of the tub. I tried the "Rinse Only" option and still no luck...
  2. Bonnie

Black deposits in low flow toilets

The customer service department for the house builder has arranged for someone to come to my house tomorrow to test the water in the water heater. I have not spoken to this person directly, but I was told by customer serivce that perhaps there is bacteria in one or both of my water heaters...
  3. Bonnie

I will try jadnashua's suggestion and let water sit in a clean cup for a week to see what happens. I will post the results of my "experiment" next week.
  4. Bonnie

I have asked three other neighbors and none seem to have this problem (or they won't admit it.) In the last two days I have had a plumber, then his supervisor, come to the house to investigate. Neither one has seen anything like this before. The supervisor said to try a bleach-type tablet in...
  5. Bonnie

I am willing to try almost any suggestion. The house is only four months old. All of the toilets are new. This problem has been occuring since the day I moved in.
  6. Bonnie

Reply to jadnashua I have never used a product that sits inside the tank. All I use is a pine-scented cleaner and brush. It is a mystery. The streaks that form in the tank come from the small holes underneath the rim. Sometimes the black substance forms a ring at the water line first, then...
  7. Bonnie

This question was asked in July 2001 by another woman but got no responses. Now, I am having the identical problem. She wrote, "Has anyone else experienced a problem with nasty black deposits at the waterline in the bowl of a low flow toilet? Ever since my apartment bldg replaced our old...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks