Search results

1. B

Moaning pressure tank

test results Hi Bob Ok, drained the tank. Pressure measured at 20psi. I then let the air out...got a small amount of water spraying out with the air for a few seconds. Repumped the tank to 20 psi. Turned on pump, no noise! Later in the day the noise returned a little, but nowhere...
  2. B

Moaning pressure tank

tank type Hi Bob Thanks for helping out. Its a Well Rite tank, about 10 yrs old. I tried draining it yesterday and refilling but to no effect. The pressure guage on the pipe continued to read about 20 psi, but i did not check the pressure at the value on top of the tank. I am thinking...
  3. B

Moaning pressure tank

I recently had a power failure that resulted in my pressure tank getting drained I restarted the system using that switch by the pressure tank.no problem, but now whenever there is a significant draw on the water (like a toilet flush) the tank moans starting at a high pitch and dropping to a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks