Search results

1. R

Sand and rust after power outage

What if it is sand? Looks like rust and it has fine particles that may be sand. I will have a pro test the water any thing else that i should try? Jim
  2. R

Sand and rust after power outage

This is confusing so any help is welcome. I had a power outage last weekend and was watering a lawn that was 20 feet in elevation below the house. My older tank and switch is located at the well and I have a second tank at the house. That eve after power was restored and I was taking a shower...
  3. R

Two Tanks?

bob question Do I need to put anything special on the second pressure tank? jim
  4. R

Two Tanks?

I have a well with a tank buy the well and am thinking about plumbing a new tank in the house . Can I put a second tank in the house and just use the First (old tank ) with pressure switch until I switch to the new tank? This would mean I have 2 tanks One at well with a pressure switch and a...
  5. R

Pump set up pressure question

House h20 well pump Size Water for a 3 bedroom home wit a few trees and small garden would like more advice Did I put in too big of a pump ? Can i Still run this pump without any problems? would More Storage be A good or bad Idea Thanks Again JIM
  6. R

what would you do i went to a local well driller and his advice was to put a 1hp pump at 10 gpm Maybe I should try something else thanks Jim
  7. R

I have a new well and pump that I need to set up The well is 15o ft deep 45ft static water and produces 25gpm has a 1hp 10gpm 2 wire water ace pump in set at 135 feet the power is at the well but the house is 100 feet away and I would like to put the pressure switch at the well and the tank...
  8. R

Well pump cuts off after 15 minutes

more info needed The pump has 75+ psi at the discharge side of the well and is still putting out about 15 gal a min .....How do you size a pump? Also the splice kit how can I check it before I pull the pump out Thanks again for all the advice
  9. R

well seal and cut out on pump Sorry I should of said well seal and one of the under side metal pieces fell down the well. On the other hand this well is putting out a lot of water for 15 min the well is only losing static water down 2 feet to 47 feet why would i need to turn it down when I...
  10. R

more info when i took off the well cap I lost the 1/2 of the well cap down the well I have 2 torque arestors on the pipe at 75 feet and near the pump and Need more advice before i pull the pump up
  11. R

New Water Ace pump, 1 hp, set at 135 feet, static water 45 feet and maintains that level, well providing approx 25 gallons per minute. At initial start up, we turned on spigot and bypassed pressure tank with intent to run well until clear. Pump will only run for 15 minutes and then stops...
  12. R

rubyroo needs well advice

Need well advice I have drilled a well last year and I am going to put in a new pump. Well is 145 ft 25 gpm static water 45 feet and it will be for my future house. I would like to put in a constant pressure submersible pump 1 1/2 hp and run it off a generator will this cause me any...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks