Search results

1. T

Toilet Flange too High

I have looked around more. Several people have said that a tungsten blade on a sawzall will do the trick.
  2. T

Toilet Flange too High

I put in a new tile floor and my toilet flange is too high. The top of the flange is about 3/4" above the floor and I'm looking for the right way to correct. I had one plumber who said they would cut the cast iron at the stack and run PVC over and up to the toilet, and attach a plastic...
  3. T

DIY Sewer Line Repair

Sounds good. thanks. Dan
  4. T

DIY Sewer Line Repair

The sewer line that leads from my kitchen stack has a leak. (We have an odor and a slight amount of water between the basement slab and the garage slab.) I'm wonder if this is something I can repair. I have installed gas water heaters, rebuilt my kitchen, rebuilt my bathroom which involved a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks