Search results

1. KennySackman

Outdoor spigot repair

So this is the connection in the garage that runs out to the spigot outside. I need to replace the entire spigot as it’s leaking and falling apart. It looks like it comes in and is soldered into connector that has threaded on outside as well as the inside as the water supply running to it is...
  2. KennySackman

Septic pump failure which pump to replace my obsolete model

ok so we had a septic pump failure. The tanks are pumped out and the pump that's it's there now is a hydromatic osp 33 1/3 hp which is now obsolete. I've called around and have been told they can't find a replacement. It say in a mesh basket and it says sump pump on it not an effluent. What do I...
  3. KennySackman

Moving water supply lines for shower near external wall

Essentially I'm creating a new interior wall there, I'm pretty sure the 18in gap from exterior wall which is closed off because of the cabinets is enough.
  4. KennySackman

Moving water supply lines for shower near external wall

Ok so I'm doing a bathroom remodel because we have a tiny shower and no bath in master bedroom. We bought a right hand drain, but that would mean water supply would have to move from internior wall to exterior. However, I know its not good to run pipes through exterior wall, and planned and...
  5. KennySackman

Need to relocate vent pipe because taking out existing wall

Or could I do the top scenario and connect to the pipe that goes out the roof in the attic horizontally? So I would cut the pipe in the attic and put a 90 turn in it and run it horizontally in attic to location of new pipe running up new wall.
  6. KennySackman

I want to connect to existing vent pipe out of the roof horizontally in the attic so I don't have to move the vent and put a new hole in the roof.
  7. KennySackman

Would the drawn out scenario be ok? I'm taking out a wall to make out bathroom larger and accommodate a tub and shower instead of just a small showe kit. I would need to relocated the vent pipe as it runs up the wall I want to take out. I will be installing a new wall about 2 feet back from it...