Search results

1. Mark Alan

Main water line run

I purchased a property that has county water at the road. I had a 1 inch meter installed to supply water to a future house, which will be located about 1400 feet from the meter. I do not know the PSI or flow rate out of the meter, so I cannot do the calc to see if I need a booster pump, but I am...
  2. Mark Alan

CSV and Thanks to Valveman

Hey Carry, I just wanted to say thank you for all your help with getting my system up and going. After getting the county to remove their check valve, I have been issue free with the system. I do have one question, and this is just for my information. When setting up the CSV the instructions...
  3. Mark Alan

County water with low pressure at the meter location

The county set my 1 inch meter part ways up my driveway. I have around 22 psi coming out of the meter. I have a 1 inch PEX line at the meter to the house, and have power available for the pump. I need to go another 50 to 55 feet in rise from the meter to the house. I am not sure what pump and...
  4. Mark Alan

Water line up hill. Please take a look and advise

Sorry for the long post. I found this thread and it is my basic situation. The only difference is that I have a 2 inch water line going up the hill, and I don't have a pool. "I've recently determined that I need to basically replace my entire water system due to a busted bladder tank and worn...
  5. Mark Alan

House on a hill with no water pressure

I am in the process of remodeling a house that sits on a hill. From what the county told me, there is 50 psi down at the bottom of the hill. The county ran what looks to be a 1 inch line from below the hill to my driveway. The elevation change is about 125 ft from the bottom to my house. I was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks