Search results

1. VonBergmann

Toilet 16" rough in help

Thanks for the invaluable help everyone! I took the recommendation on getting a Toto Vespin II w a 14" Unifit. It got me 1 1/4" from the wall! I n addition, I gained a few inches at the front of the bowl. I could not have solved the problem without your help. Thanks!
  2. VonBergmann

Toilet 16" rough in help

Thanks or the info all. I really appreciate it. One last ( hopefully) question: would any 14" rough in toilet get me back 2" besides the Toto? I saw the American Standard AccessPro, and it appears that it only comes in 12" Rough in. Im not sure that would get me farther down the road as far as...
  3. VonBergmann

Toilet 16" rough in help

Howdy friends, I am a new member here. I searched for an answer to this problem, and I have not found a good solution, so I figured I would ask here. I am nearing the end of the remodel from Hell. My contractor disappeared on my tiny bathroom remodel, so I am finishing the project myself. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks