Search results

1. qwerty

Trap protrudes through vanity bottom

I have no idea why the plumber did anything he did....
  2. qwerty

Yes, there is a shelf under, it is similar to this model I will perhaps box in the protruding trap. As has been pointed out it is not really noticeable unless you crouch down and look, so it is not worth loosing the shelf.
  3. qwerty

The cabinet was onsite, bought as a pre-built unit. I'll have to measure the drain height when I am back out. You can judge how butchered it is from this pic. The general contractor has since covered this over with a tight fitting thin piece of board, so at least nothing will fall through.
  4. qwerty

Hopefully that will be all right. The the other is vent from the shower to the right.
  5. qwerty

Thanks for the feedback. There is one contracotr doing most of the work, with subs for electrical and plumbing. There is a receptacle on the wall to the right of the vanity, you can just see it in the picture off the rough. Like I said at this point we will live with it. The contractor did...
  6. qwerty

The cabinet was on site well before the plumbing was done. We pointed out that it was like this as well. This is why we don't understand why it ended up this way. He says it cannot be fixed at this point.
  7. qwerty

Hi, We had a contractor/plumber add a bath in a newly built dormer; my wife is very upset that the nice new vanity was "butchered" (her words). I have seen another thread where this had to be done - but our question is, since this was new construction, did it? It seems that raising the drain...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks