Search results

1. ImWell

Pump Installation Materials ????

Thanks for all the GREAT Advice from my previous post !!! What I have is a well bored to 180' with a static water level at 50 feet with 100+ gpm, PVC casing was used to bedrock. I am planning on installing a 3/4 hp pump to 125 feet and coming out of the wellhead to a small 8x8 well house...
  2. ImWell

Saved on the Well Drilling, Getting hammered on pump install,,,Need some input.

Hello All, I know there are some seasoned pros on this forum and would sincerely appreciate a response. I have mountain property and chose a location for my well. Must have picked a fairly good location, hitting 100+ gpm at 165 ft. with a static level of 52 ft. So the well drilling went...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks