Search results

1. glenn ritchie

Eljer Toilet - no jet/wash down i think? total neophyte but learning

So I took a pair of out door shrub shears and cut 5 flaps - 2 on the left and 3 on the right of the flapper value container. Folded them out toward the sides of the tank and it worked! larger volume of flush to get it jetting. I wonder if a CLR treatment (instead of m-acid) in the overflow pipe...
  2. glenn ritchie

thanks for the reply Reach4. I agree. it's a pretty old, since 1993. maybe try some version of the chemical cleaner down the overflow tube....
  3. glenn ritchie

Hi - I need some help. I have an eljer toilet on my 3rd floor and it had a leak in the fill value so i replaced it with the korky product. it fixed the running water problem in the overflow tube but now the toilet won't fully flush. I've done the the following: 1. double checked the water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks