Search results

1. CdnMaple

Hand pump

We recently built where power outages are common, so the electrician suggested we install a "GenerLink" at the meter box. When the power goes out, we just need to connect the Generlink plug between our generator and the power box. It automatically disconnects the hydro and connects the...
  2. CdnMaple

Drain back system for drilled well

Ooops - Ok, I'll call the distributor and see which is best for our system. Plumbing is way out of my comfort zone but I'll figure it out. (But that's why I paid the big bucks to a well drilling company to install the stuff. ) Thank you
  3. CdnMaple

Our tank has an air bladder in it, I thought the schrader valve went to it, not to where the water is stored. Is there a "vent and vac" valve that could be introduced into the water line before the tank?
  4. CdnMaple

I came across the website, for a business called "Cottage Water Supply", and spoke with them on the phone. They are working with us to set up a drain back system. I'll let you know how we do with getting our system set up. Mark said that he can send us the parts and instructions to do it...
  5. CdnMaple

I'm not sure what that is but I'll Google it. Thank you.
  6. CdnMaple

Thanks for your feedback. We bought on the great Canadian Shield. The land is mainly bedrock, the top soil is shallow and only 4' deep at the most. So we need a drain back to keep the water from freezing. The system we had years ago utilized a bladder pressure tank, with a valve system just...
  7. CdnMaple

This fall, we had a drilled well installed at our new house, and asked for a drain back system. The well driller installed a valve before the pressure tank which allows air into the line once the pump stops, thus allowing the water to fall back into the well. A foot valve is installed between...
  8. CdnMaple

Retired and loving it

Retired and loving it
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks