Search results

1. Danhome

Hissing sound from toilet inlet line

ok. So we had our main plumbing line redone. Since then we've had some issues. (As posted in other threads) One issue is. The inlet line to the toilet makes hissing sounds. As if the toilet is filling when water is run in another bathroom. Why would running water in another bathroom affect the...
  2. Danhome

ONLY showers not hot

So I had a plumber redo our main line w copper and replaced the pressure regulator. Now both showers don't get hot. They get Luke warm. The sinks and the kitchen sink all get hot. Only the showers for both bathrooms don't get hot. I have a tankless so i thought maybe that was the issue. But...
  3. Danhome

Pressure relief valve (California)

so I'm in Los Angeles, Ca. My house has galvanized main pipe to a pressure regulator and a small relief valve into the house. Had a plumber redo the main line w copper and a new regulator. However he didn't add a new relief valve. He said I have one near my tankless water heater and doesn't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks