Search results

1. Tail

GE Hybrid "Run Cond C"

I have been an owner of the GE Hybrid now for 1.5 years and went through the failed compressor issues because of the defective evaporator coil about a year ago and since then it has been running fine up to this morning. We keep the unit always on EHeat mode but this morning when I went...
  2. Tail

GE Hybrid Service Codes

I installed the new GE Hybrid last March and have been okay with it. I run it in heat pump mode only. But this morning I noticed it was flashing the following "Heat pump failure HPF code F-C" and then it gives a 1-888 phone number to call for service number, which I did call. GE was very...
  3. Tail

Toto Drake elongated or round?

Thanks so much for this forum. It is really helped in deciding a replacement toilet for a bathroom remodel we are doing in Ohio. From your responses we have decide on a Toto Drake. The question now is whether we should go with the round or elongated? Our bathroom is definitly on the small...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks