Search results

1. K

Suction Side Leak

Thanks, gentlemen, for your replies. What I've observed in the past is that the flutter of the gauge seems to reduce over a few days after I have drained the suction line and subsequently, reprimed. I'm guessing that the suction line (1&1/2") may have a rise in it causing an air bubble to be...
  2. K

Suction Side Leak

Thank you, everyone, for your help. Bob, the symptoms that I observe are: fluttering pressure gauge, air in the lines when I open the faucet, and a very audible surge sound around the pump and tank immediatly after the pump shuts off. The pump is mounted on top of the tank and the water level...
  3. K

Suction Side Leak

I have a Goulds 1/2hp shallow well pump, 40ft 1&1/2 plastic pipe, footvalve, and total lift of about 8ft. Recently I developed a leak in the elbow at the top of the down-pipe. So, I made up a new down-pipe using black plastic pipe, barbed plastic fittings, and double clamps. I inserted a PVC...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks