Search results

1. S K Crume

Closet flange problem!

Well we got the rusted ring off with great difficulty, but now the top of the fitting is 1/2 inch high on one side and 1/4 inch high on the other. The moss bay ring just sits on the floor and not tight around the fitting. Don't know what to do next maybe cut off the flange and insert a new...
  2. S K Crume

Closet flange problem!

Thanks. Correct, we are on a 2nd floor correct, we are intending to move this sideways. It really doesn't look like there is enough straight pipe to mount the offset flange, the elbow is very close to the floor so it would raise the flange no less than 1" above the floor. Follow-up question...
  3. S K Crume

Closet flange problem!

We're wanting to move the toilet using an offset flange. We want to cut off the existing flange but it doesn't look like there is enough room to attach the offset. I'm including photos that appear that someone butt-joined a short ring in there and I've never seen anything like that. (sorry I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks