Search results

1. Roger Smith

NCB-180e Domestic Space Heating

Hi All - I am trying to add 3 panel radiators to an already installed NCB-180e. The original installer put in a closed loop with an expansion tank and an air vent and let it go at that. The 3 small radiators will only draw less than 2 GPM when all three are open so to prevent short cycling I...
  2. Roger Smith

Stagnant Water in Branch Pipe Going to the Pressure Tank?

Hi All - I am redoing all of the plumbing in an older house. We plan on getting rid of all the galvi and replacing it with either copper or PEX. My question is regarding the 1-1/2" pipe going from the primary system to the pressure tank (we are on a domestic well). The layout of the garage and...
  3. Roger Smith

Best Water Filter for Low amounts of Iron, Magnesium, and Manganese

Hi Terry I am looking for a solution that wont cost thousands of dollars to resolve what is mostly an aesthetic issue. We have really dark, almost black, stains in the toilets and porcelain sink bowls, tan-ish staining on the shower glass doors and light brown (Calcium/Lime??) stains on the tile...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks