Search results

1. Scott9

Which electrics will remember temp setting across power outages?

Just a followup on what I ended up doing. Rheem got back to me on the RTEX-06. Their website was incorrect. It said that the RTEX-06 had adjustable (regulated) output temp. It does not. It's a constant rise unit with a temp display. I've decided to buy another of the exact same unit that...
  2. Scott9

In the reviews for one (don't remember which one) one of the complaints was that it didn't remember and turned off. That got me worried, so it became an issue. I just got an answer back about the iHeat HS-7 and the dealer said it doesn't remember. I currently have a query with Rheem about...
  3. Scott9

I've searched all over the place including here and can't find this information. Which tankless electric POU heaters will remember their temperature setting across minor power outages? The situation is that I had a 7kw constant temp rise unit that failed. I'd like to replace it with a temp...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks