Search results

1. Chris Haas

Radiant heat and domestic water on same system?

Dana - the pumps for both zones are essentially where you see the "TO Radiant heat (Supply)" banner on my diagram. I sincerely appreciate all the information shared here. Isolating the systems is clearly in my best interest, and I will do just that when the weather breaks. There is some...
  2. Chris Haas

Here's a rudimentary schematic of my existing system....
  3. Chris Haas

Dana, thanks for the prompt and detailed reply. I plan to learn if Pennsylvania is(was) one of the states prohibiting the use of potable water with radiant heat. If so, I will make some additional calls to see if I have any recourse with either the installer OR my home inspector (confidence is...
  4. Chris Haas

Hello all. I'm brand new to the site, but I'm nearly at my wit's end. Bottom line up front: I need to learn how a combined radiant heat system and domestic hot water system should be properly plumbed. I apologize for this very lengthy post, but PLEASE read it all before replying. A lot of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks