Search results

1. V

Shallow Well Pump Problems

Need some guidance please What would be a good system that you guys would recommend? All advise and directions on setup would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again
  2. V

New pump system help Hello, I'm needing some advise on a new pump system to buy. I had the 1 HP pump with a 5 gallon tank from Harbor Freight ( http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=47906 ) This system came with the pump and the bladder tank, so I guess I would need the whole...
  3. V

Bob NH, This is exactly the pump that I have. I put air into the tank bladder by a separate air valve on the tank. How would I know if the tank has a bladder? What Should be the steps on what to check first? Thanks again everyone for the help.
  4. V

Hello Everyone, I'm new to Well and Pumps so I could use all the help that anyone can give me. Here's my problem. I have a 1,550 gal. water tank that I use primarily for washing clothes. I have a 1HP stainless steel shallow well pump that has a 5 gal. pressure tank built onto the pump. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks