Search results

1. Jaybird34

Toilet Bowl Drips water back down into sewer pipe

Well, I finally Tested the toilet. It appears that the toilet does drip water from the tank. I turned the water supply off & also dropped some food coloring into the tank and seen the colored water in the bowl. This has been a weird problem, because i have changed the entire toilet out and it...
  2. Jaybird34

OK i will try this and post back.
  3. Jaybird34

Hello, I have a mind twisting question that i really hope you guys can help me with. I have a toilet that is constantly dripping water from the bowl down into the sewer pipe, its like it creates a suction and pulls the water out of the bowl. You can hear the water dripping drown into the...
  4. Jaybird34

Mansfield 300 series Silcock leaking

Thank You for helping me, I will change the packing washer. Thanks again
  5. Jaybird34

Mansfield 300 series Silcock leaking

Hello, I bought an older house and noticed that the outdoor faucet was leaking after I had shut it off. I got to looking at the writing on the handle and its a Mansfield Silcock model 300 I assume, it just has a handle and a down spout. I took mine apart and behind the handle there is a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks