Search results

1. Hugo Lam

One piece toilet difficulty of manufacture

I've been thinking about this question for a few days. Generally, due to production difficulty, one-piece toilets are more expensive than two-piece toilets. I can simply understand this concept; however, when I dive into the question, I get confused. What exactly is "production difficulty?"...
  2. Hugo Lam

The myst of the best toilet

Thanks for reply my article man. Mean a world to me. And yes, people keep saying TOTO is the best . I gues I'll give it a shot.
  3. Hugo Lam

Wow, that's a real man's words. Thanks Terry for your reply. But how can I make a better judgement regarding toilets.
  4. Hugo Lam

Thanks guys, great advice. Gary Swart- Agree. I read some articles recently and find out too much information. I just want to get a new toilet and there are like one, two-piece toilets, different size... All I need is a model and buy it. Grrrr... fullysprinklered- Sorry. What do you mean?
  5. Hugo Lam

I'm thinking of changing the old American Standard champion-4 in my main bathroom. Currently, I'm looking for brands for replacement. I heard TOTO or Kohler is pretty good. Does anyone have any idea?
  6. Hugo Lam

I handle **it.

I handle **it.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks