Search results

1. Supperfly17

Correct drain plumbing( pic attached)

I moved into a house and this is how the sink/washing machine drain looks like. Does this look correct? My wife finds that she has to have the sink closed from top in order for it to smell less when she is washing clothes. Any help is appreciated.
  2. Supperfly17

What is the best way to stub out this vanity drain

Hello all. I am ready to put drywall. What is the best way to stub out this vanity drain. Thank you.
  3. Supperfly17

Plumbing with PEX, which option to choose

Hi there, I need to PEX my basement bathroom. I am going to tap into the line that comes out of the hot water tank and the cold line. Which option would be better. Option 1: insert a PEX insert with 3 nipples and feed 3 and 2 lines for vanity, toilet and shower Option 2: insert a PEX insert...
  4. Supperfly17

Materials needed to PEX Bathroom

Hi there I am about to PEX my basement bathroom. I am just building a materials list before I go shopping. I will be using PEX-a tubing with a cold expansion fitting. I have to tool/cutter already. So I need: 1: 1/2" PEX-a Tubing 2: Cold expansion fittings 3: A few right angle polymer fittings...
  5. Supperfly17

Plumb Drain

Once the pipe goes aftee the p trap it goes straight up. If there is a slope of 1/4 inch how does one make the vertical pipe after the p trap plumb? I guess what im thinking is it wont be perfectly straight up due to the pitch.
  6. Supperfly17

Basement Bathroom Plumbing

Hello again, A few questions: My builder left me with a 11/2 inch shower drain in the corner that i have to convert to 2 inch and move it. 1. Can I tap into where the red circle is (this is the main drain line, 4inch) and make it 2 inch to go to where the plumb bob is for my new shower drain...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks