Search results

1. Sue Sue

No water in mobile home

There are 4 new fittings from where the pex was installed. Original copper piping ran continuously from top of meter to galvanized pipe up into home to water heater. There was a gradual upward bend in copper that connected to galvanized. The section that froze and leaked was about 4 ft long and...
  2. Sue Sue

No water in mobile home

The tape is working and warm. I am just completely at a loss as to what is preventing water from coming in the house. We had water, the repair was done and no water since then. I have been troubleshooting this problem for a month but cannot come up with a logical solution. The water meter is new...
  3. Sue Sue

No water in mobile home

:) It was 56 degrees on Christmas Day then below zero 4 days later....Iowa. Meter is above ground. What keeps bugging me is we had water in house even with the pipe freezing and leaking. Then section replaced and no water since then. It is a really simple plumbing system. From main in street...
  4. Sue Sue

No water in mobile home

We do not have any underground pipe from the meter. The copper pipe comes out of top of meter and then goes above ground about 30 feet to the repaired section of pex. That section connects to galvanized pipe that goes up to water heater and branches off to bathroom and kitchen. All pipe from top...
  5. Sue Sue

No water in mobile home

Thanks much for reply. The pipe under water meter looks to be PVC. Please excuse me if this is an ignorant question but if there was water gushing out of top of the water meter where it connected to our pipes that travel into home, how could the pipes under the meter be frozen? The water...
  6. Sue Sue

No water in mobile home

Hi. We have a mobile home in Iowa. Just moved in. In mid December copper pipe under home froze and developed 5 leaks in about a 4 foot stretch of pipe. We had water coming from taps in home but pipe spraying from leaks so had turned down to almost no flow. Installed heat tape and 1/2 pipe...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks