Search results

1. dfkrause

Well leaking down Bad check valve? Wont consistently build pressure

I have a check valve at the pressure tank so it holds the current pressure, switch is a 30/50. Once pressure drops to 30 psi, pressure switch kicks on but pressure continues to drop to 0, within 30 Seconds to a minute pressure returns. I am guessing there is a leak in the pipe or bad check...
  2. dfkrause

Pool pump wiring question

Good afternoon all, I plan on wiring my pool pump from a sub panel in my work shop. The sub panel in my wood shop was wired according to code at the time (not current code) where as it is feed with a 100 amp breaker from my main panel at the house via 2 hots and a neutral, there is not a...
  3. dfkrause

Thought on using this pump

Will this pump work to feed my 2 story house from a 500 gallon storage tank. Tank located in basement, House has 1 1/2 bath, full bath located on second floor, 2 adults 1 child in home. They claim that this pump works as a plug and play stand alone, no pressure tank or switch required...
  4. dfkrause

Solenoid valve and Float switch Voltage, wiring?

I have started compiling my supplies for my storage tank installation. I plan on using a float switch to control a solenoid valve to fill the tank. I thought I had a good plan for this but now I am just confused. I plan on using a 24VAC solenoid valve and obviously will be using a transformer to...
  5. dfkrause

Yet another Storage tank CSV setup Question

Good Evening all, I have read the numerous threads on the site concerning installing a storage tank and have a couple questions, thanks in advance for the help. My current set up is a 3/4 HP Goulds submersible set at 400ft, total well depth is 420 ft, 40/60 switch and a 36 Gal. Pressure tank...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks