Search results

1. DodgeRamFan57

Newbie needs advice Cycle Stop Valve

Thanks for all your help. Ordered the PK1AM kit yesterday.
  2. DodgeRamFan57

Cary, would you be able to call me to talk more about this?
  3. DodgeRamFan57

Pump is a Myers 25gpm. I also have a tee for a sprinkler system and the website says to use the CSV125 kit if that's the case. I want to mount it all inside though. I'm getting a new two tank softener system so want it done before thats installed.
  4. DodgeRamFan57

I know this is an old post, but I emailed Cycle Stop Valve with this info and they said the PK125 would be better due to friction loss. Should I be concerned with using the PK1A? I'm actually considering the 10 gallon tank and 60psi pressure setting.
  5. DodgeRamFan57

Aprilaire 700 humidifier with Nest thermostat

Yeah, it's probably not worth the effort. The Aprilaire is an automatic control model that monitors from the return line so its probably easiest to just use the provided controller.
  6. DodgeRamFan57

Yes, I did see that already. I'm just confused on the wiring of the humidifier with trying to integrate the Nest so that it triggers the humidifier to run.
  7. DodgeRamFan57

I just got an Aprilaire 700 automatic humidifier for my Arcoaire N9MSB that has a 24VAC connection for a humidifier. I cannot find a wiring diagram on controlling the humidity with the Nest. I've found them using the provided transformer Aprilaire provided. I should be able to bypass using that...
  8. DodgeRamFan57

OK. And where would I be able to test the amp draw at? I'm guessing that has to be done at the pump or motor? That's not something I can test with a multimeter from the switch?
  9. DodgeRamFan57

Should I be concerned using a CSV on a 20 year old well and pump? The tank is original too, and I believe it is undersized due to the addition of the irrigation system. I believe it is only a 45 gallon tank from what little specs I could find online.
  10. DodgeRamFan57

My current specs as far as I know are: 100' well, pump at 40', pump is a 1HP 25GPM at 50psi Myers pump with a Champion (Clayton Mark) CM10050 pressure tank (which I believe is going bad) and a 40/60 switch. The house has 2 1/2 bathrooms, 3 outside spigots and a 10 zone irrigation system. Would...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks